29 Mar Kapow! at the LCBO / Aleyards Spring BBQ
It’s been a long time coming, but Kapow! West Coast IPA is now on the shelf at select LCBO stores! Starting small but planning to add more stores to the list. You can get it right now at the following stores:
- Bloor/Ossington – 879 Bloor St. W, Toronto
- Dundas/Dovercourt – 1230 Dundas St. W, Toronto
- Summerhill – 10 Scrivener Square, Toronto
- Riverside – 776 Queen St. E., Toronto
- Yonge/Wellesley – 547 Yonge St., Toronto
- Dundas/Jane – 3520 Dundas St. W
- Bloor/Runnymede – 2180 Bloor St. W
- Oakville – 251 Oak Walk Drive
- Parkdale – 1357 Queen St. W
- Queen’s Quay – 2 Cooper St.
- Little Italy – 549 College St.
- Roncesvalles – 2290 Dundas St. W
- Stockyards – 2151 St. Clair Ave. W
Aleyards Spring BBQ at Rainhard Brewing
Saturday April 22nd, Noon – 5pm – Free Admission
Well. It doesn’t always feel like it, but spring has officially sprung. What better time to officially christen the “Aleyards” with a BBQ? We’ve licensed our parking lot and invited our neighbours Shacklands and Junction Brewery to join us for what amounts to a miniature outdoor beer festival. We’ll be pouring a couple rare items on cask and Shacklands and Junction will be bringing some of their own favourites.
But that’s not all! The Michael Herring Boogaloo Band, a Rainhard regular, will be playing some sweet jazz tunes. We’ll also be joined by our crowd-pleasing food partners: Young Animal will be serving his addicting Trinidadian Doubles and the Junction’s Cut the Cheese will be bringing back his famous Armed ‘N Citra Pulled Pork sandwiches for one day only!
- Cut the Cheese
- Young Animal
- Crown & Anchor
- Michael Herring Boogaloo Band
- Junction Craft
- Draught Dodger
More details to come!